Reenroll Using the Northwood Academy Family App
Download the App using the QR code or the App Store/Google Play Store.
Once the App is downloaded, use your FACTS/SIS credentials to log in.
Click the Enroll icon to begin reenrollment. This process will need to be completed for each student reenrolling.
Reenroll Using the Family Portal on a Computer
Once logged in to Family Portal using our district code NA-SC and your FACTS/SIS credentials, click on the Apply/Enroll link on the left column. Begin the reenrollment process.
You will be redirected to your family FACTS account to complete a tuition payment agreement for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Begin a payment plan
- Select the applicable plan for the enrolling student
- Authorize and Submit
You will need to set up a payment plan for each additional enrollment packet. Please follow the instructions for Setting up a Payment Plan to complete a tuition payment plan for each enrolling student. See right panel for instructions.
The non-refundable enrollment fee is to be paid online by bankcard or ACH draft in order to submit the enrollment packet. The priority enrollment period ends on February 29.
Set up a Separate Payment Plan for EACH enrolling student
Set up a separate payment plan for each enrolling student.
- The system auto-directs to the Payment Plan selection for the first
enrollment packet completed in each family.
- Additional payment plans are to be added for each additional student.
Please follow the steps below to set up a payment plan for each student.
- Select “Financial” from the FACTS Family Portal main menu (desktop), or click on the “Financials” icon (app).
- Select “Financial Home” in the “Financial Links” tile (desktop), or click on “Financial Home” in the “Balances” tile (app).
- On the bottom of the “Payment Plan & Billing” tile, select “Set up a
- “Begin” when warned, “A payment plan for the 2024-2025 School Year
- Select the payment plan that is needed in addition to the plan(s) already created and click “Next.”
- Add or select your financial account on the Payment Details screen. This will be the account from which your payment drafts each month. Click “Next.”
- View your Payment Schedule and click “Next.”
- Review and Authorize by accepting the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page and clicking on “Return to ParentsWeb.” You will receive a message that states “Agreement Submitted.”
- Repeat for each student.
Please Note: FACTS payment plan agreements will remain in pending status until the Business Office adds charges.
For assistance or questions about payment plans or payments, please contact the Business Office (843)764-2278.