Reenroll Using the Northwood Academy Family App
Download the App using the QR code or the App Store/Google Play Store.
Once the App is downloaded, use your FACTS/SIS credentials to log in.
Click the Enroll icon to begin reenrollment. This process will need to be completed for each student reenrolling.
Reenroll Using the Family Portal on a Computer
Once logged in to Family Portal using our district code NA-SC and your FACTS/SIS credentials, click on the Apply/Enroll link on the left column. Begin the reenrollment process.
You will be redirected to your family FACTS account to complete a tuition payment agreement for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Begin a payment plan
- Select the applicable plan for the enrolling student
- Authorize and Submit
You will need to set up a payment plan for each additional enrollment packet. Please follow the instructions for Setting up a Payment Plan to complete a tuition payment plan for each enrolling student. See right panel for instructions.
The non-refundable enrollment fee is to be paid online by bankcard or ACH draft in order to submit the enrollment packet. The priority enrollment period ends on February 28.
Set up a Separate Payment Plan for EACH enrolling student
A separate tuition plan will be required for EACH enrolling student regardless of
- The system auto-directs to the Payment Plan selection for the first
enrollment packet completed in each family.
- Additional payment plans will need to be manually added for EACH additional student.
Please follow the steps below to set up a payment plan for EACH student.
- Select “Financial” from the FACTS Family Portal main menu
- Click the “Financial” button
- Select “Financial Home” in the “Financial Links” section
- On the bottom of the “Payment Plan & Billing” tile, select “Set up a
- “Begin” when warned, “A payment plan for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Select the payment plan that is needed in addition to the plan(s) already created
- Authorize and Submit
- Repeat for EACH student
Please Note: FACTS agreements will stay in pending status until charges are added by the Business Office.
For assistance or questions about payment plans or payments, please contact the Business Office.
Business Office (843)764-2278